Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-tech systems and products, noted for their premium quality, functionality and design. We are looking for:
SENIOR BUYER – Ref. SBL/MM
Sede di Lavoro
Trentino Alto Adige
- Controlling and managing material purchasing activities with the external suppliers of the Company following the Team Leader indications mainly on electrotechnical and electronic products
- Ensure the cost of purchased products is within the budget, also by proposing new purchasing strategies to the Team Leader
- Ensure the products are delivered in time for production, also by proposing alternative qualified source of supply
- Defines priorities and strategic actions in accordance with the Team Leader for Material Groups
- Choose suppliers for the order of products, that respect and fulfill the required quality standards and guarantee high service levels
- Sourcing new qualified and reliable suppliers, evaluate the potential implementation by extensive analysis, negotiated terms and supply agreements, in accordance with his/her commodities and Material Group assigned.
- Master Degree in Economics, Engineering or similar or Technical Electrotechnical Secondary School
- Minimum 3/5 years’ experience in Purchasing (Buyer), preferred in manufacturing companies working on projects
- Strong experience in technical and economic aspects of electronic automation systems/products
- Expert in MS Office and good knowledge of SAP (PP/MM Module)
- Fluent in English and Italian. German is a plus.
- Team work capabilities, High stress Resistance, Flexibility, Availability to Travel inland and abroad