For a multinational Group worldwide leader in the engineering field
SALES MANAGER – Ref. TST/VE
Sede di Lavoro
Reporting to the Sales Director, he/she will have the following responsibilities:
- to analyze customers’ assignments in coordination with technical office and (if necessary) other company divisions in order to define the most competitive solutions for each project;
- to collect all the information, including inquiring external suppliers, necessary to define the cost of the offer;
- to prepare, present and negotiate technical and commercial offers;
- to define/promote new products or services and to calculate their commercial impact analyzing market trends;
- to develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- to support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- to comply with all the company policies and procedures according to the assigned role.
Taking advantage of the previous experiences, he/she will be able to manage customer relations at a high level promoting the company products and services with credibility and impact.
He/She will also be active part in the definition of the product development priorities by collecting the market requirements and customer experiences.
- educational background in mechanics;
- fluent English, additional foreign languages would be a plus;
- at least 5 years’ experience in technical-sales area within engineering companies;
- experience in commercial or purchasing area or other experience implying relations with suppliers and/or contractors including technical or commercial contract negotiation would be an asset;
- strong analytic approach combined with good negotiation and presentation skills;
- open mind, able to operate within all cultural contexts;
- availability to travel about 20-30% of time for technical and commercial meetings.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.