For a leading international Group in the design, production and distribution of agricultural equipment which delivers solutions to farmers in 100 Countries
RESIDENT SALES MANAGER ROMANIA AND EASTERN COUNTRIES – Ref. RDR/VE
Sede di Lavoro
Reporting to the General Manager Romania and to the Sales Director Worldwide, he/she will operate with full responsibility for the Romanian market sales activities/P&L in order to achieve the net sales, gross margin and market share targets agreed with the Sales Director Worldwide.
- expand Company presence in Romania and in the Eastern Countries, expanding existing dealer network;
- propose and implement the policies of the Head Quarter;
- deliver Sales and Margin targets according to plans (budget and forecast) for each market and product/brand line within the Region;
- chase for order collection as per plans (per market and brand/product line);
- propose/elaborate the annual sales plan for Romanian Region;
- provide operational control of sales;
- support the distribution/service organization within the market in order to gain a competitive advantage and delivering superior customer service;
- assist in the development and maintenance of aggressive and engaging dealer/distribution sales teams that achieve targets for growth and development of the market presence, meeting planned objectives for sales and inventory management;
- represent the Company both internally and externally in a way that reflects favourably on the image of the Company;
- develop an in-depth knowledge of the markets and understand the wants and needs of the market place;
- build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and expand the Company’s customer base;
- effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- minimum 10 years sales related experience in the specific area;
- good product and competition knowledge in the agricultural equipment sector;
- excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Romanian;
- strong experience in the construction and reorganization of sales networks;
- ability to develop and manage the sale of spare parts;
- knowledge of the financial instruments necessary to guarantee the credit to the supplier;
- ability to monitor the balance sheets of the sales network and competitors;
- ability to lead Area Managers and the sales network towards innovative sales solutions;
- ability to train the entire internal and external sales network;
- strong self-motivation and objectives oriented.
The dynamic business context makes the position interesting for high profile and potential candidates.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.