For a world-wide leader company operating in the mechanical sector we are looking for a
PROCESS TECHNOLOGIST - Rif. DPT/VE
Sede di Lavoro
Milano e Friuli Venezia Giulia
Main Tasks and key responsibilities:
• process design in the systems development, developing feasibility studies and optimizing the architecture of the system;
• site activities as commissioning, troubleshooting (process and operational practice), tuning of the process to achieve the considered performance values. Monitoring main KPI including period after FAC;
• identifying and assessing new technologies and systems to facilitate improvements in design and operability of the process systems;
• supporting the commercial office during offer preparation and process discussion with clients;
• supporting the development and improvement of the machine;
• working in team or continuous comparison on problems and criticalities.
Experience and qualifications:
• previous experience (minimum 4 years) as process technologist;
• engineering/technical degree (chemical, metallurgy, materials, mechanics);
• experience and proven track record in steel processing studies, process simulation and project development;
• knowledge of the main mechanical processes.
Skills and attitudes:
• knowledge in steel / metal metallurgy;
• good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
• good fluency in written and spoken English;
• team working;
• problem solving approach;
• customer orientation;
• passion & Team spirit;
• availability for short national and world-wide business trips.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.