Our client is a successful international company that produces and distributes outstanding quality furniture systems with innovative technology and design. It is looking for a:
LOGISTICS SUPPLY PLANNING MANAGER – Rif. LSP/MM
Sede di Lavoro
He/She collaborates with internal and external Customers and Suppliers, mainly with local Distribution Center, local Production, local Customer Service Office, local Sales and Global Planning, in order to prioritize and deliver products that meet the business needs, ensuring Customer Service Level while minimizing inventory and logistic costs.
- Understand Sales Order Book, forecasted demand and material requirement planning process.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Collect and share information from internal/external planners/suppliers in terms of products availability plan, market needs and demand change. Anticipate demand and inventory needs.
- Suggest purchases and local productions according to demand forecast and inventory targets.
- Develop detailed understanding of manufacturing constraints and capabilities of the manufacturing locations.
- Facilitate Root Cause analysis of No-Service and elimination in line with authority and escalate when appropriate.
- Manage market priorities and products allocation in agreement with Global planning guidelines.
- Facilitate the delivering process, improving the quality of communication towards customers
- Enhance the quality of ATP / customer order confirmation process, in order to deliver reliable products availability date to the customer.
- Create report to provide visibility on current and future products availability at sales channel level.
- Harmonize PI/PO process, making sure that the new products become available according to sales plans while OSMI risk is minimized.
- Sustain continuous improvement in team with customer service office, local and global planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3/5 years of experience in logistics, inventory management, demand planning
- Mathematical skills
- Statistical analysis
- Negotiation, Interpersonal and Organizational skills
- SAP and standard office IT tools
- Supply Chain (Warehousing, Planning) experience
- Italian and English – Fluent