Our client, a successful international company that produces and distributes outstanding quality systems with innovative technology and design, is looking for a:
INDUSTRIALIZATION PRESS ENGINEER – Rif. IND/MM
Sede di Lavoro
He/She is responsible to define and specify the press-system (hydraulic, servo, mechanical) including the according interfaces and automation, detailed engineering in collaboration with supplier. Follow the engineering and production of the supplier, incl. the installation, commissioning and finally the hand-over to the operation organization.
- Definition of press standards;
- Analysis and execution of production press-systems, incl. the according interfaces and automation on defined project;
- Definition of project execution plan, deliverables and timelines, project budgets;
- Detailed specification of system;
- Search and evaluate suppliers and collaborative work to firm offer;
- Joint detailed engineering with supplier in-line with specification, performance and costs;
- Support and guide the installation and commissioning of system until hand-over to operation;
- On time execution of the defined projects within the assigned budget;
- Member of a (cross-functional, cross-locational) project team.
- Track record of successfully managing Hydraulic press projects in large organizations with international scope;
- University degree in Engineering;
- English fluency (both written and oral);
- Ability to travel internationally up to 40%;
- Proactive, Results driven, Analytic, Innovator.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.