For a leading Group operating in the infrastructures and in the airport services and currently implementing an ambitious development programme on international markets, we are seeking a
LONG HAUL MANAGER – Ref. LHM/DO
Sede di Lavoro
The job’s primary goal is to develop the long-haul network strategy for the airport system located in the North of Italy.
• Review of the current long haul performance in Italy, with a main focus on the North of the country, and elaboration of forecasts and business plans in order to develop the long-haul network
• Identification of targets by route, airline, frequency, aircraft
• Development of incentive scheme plans
• Development of business cases to be presented to the carriers including a programme to boost the business performance
• Carrying out of commercial and marketing strategies in order to identify target destinations, developing and enhancing the long haul business on the American and Asiatic markets
• Liaising with more than 20 airlines in 15 countries and relative civil Aviation Authorities
• Development of the relationship with primary tour operators
• Frequent travels in order to maintain and develop relationships with the different stakeholders
• Constant updates of the reference market and context: Airlines, Sector’s legislation, CAA/Government Announcements, Destination News, Traffic rights, etc.
• Management of follow-up actions with target airlines and competitors
• Use of innovative communication systems to attract new trading partners
He/She should carry on and support a constant collaboration with all other commercial areas and implement a synergy plan in order to improve the business.
• Graduate in Economics or similar subjects
• Important managing skills and open-minded attitude
• + 10 years’ experience in commercial, strategic roles and business planning
• Fluent in English (fluent in Italian is a plus)
• Available to frequent business travels
• A previous experience in the aviation sector is a plus
Durante la fase di selezione non verrà trasferita all’Azienda alcuna informazione in merito al Candidato. Solo se la candidatura sarà considerata coerente con la ricerca, verrà chiesta autorizzazione al Candidato per la presentazione.
Qualora non siate contattati entro 60 giorni dalla vostra candidatura, la ricerca è da considerarsi conclusa.