Our client, a global and fast-growing company in the field of renewable energies, is looking for a:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER – Ref. HRB/MM
Sede di Lavoro
who oversees all HR matters in accordance with the group global procedures and customs within the local company.
He/She will have the opportunity to give a worthy contribution to developing programs to improve performance, engagement, and satisfaction of the employees and be active part of a change management project in order to integrate the newly acquired company within the group.
- Promote the change management project and procedures implementation when needed.
- Manage HR activities for the full employee’s lifecycle: e.g. hiring, onboarding, off-boarding.
- Manage & administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
- Maintain updated HR documentation and keep track of HR records in Workday.
- Responsible for local training programs implementation and employees development plans.
- Suggest new HR practices with a focus on processes simplification and digitization
- Provide support in other ad-hoc activities & projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration/Economics/Labour Relations or related field.
- Experience as HR Generalist - HRBP (at least 3-5 years) in complex organizations.
- Business oriented.
- Resilience and has a forward-thinking approach.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Outstanding discretion, and unwavering commitment to ensuring confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
- Very good English.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Change Management & Integration projects.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.