For a dynamic and successful manufacturing company part of a Multinational Group
DIE CASTING GENERAL MANAGER – Ref. DGM/VE
Sede di Lavoro
Reporting to the VP General Manager Europe & Asia, he/she will supervise all management within the business, interacting with the Group Top Management.
- meet financial and KPI targets;
- ensure manufacturing targets are met within specific guidelines for production efficiency, labour cost, product rework, waste amounts and control of on-hold product;
- ensure Sales targets are met and forecasts produced for short and long term business;
- supervise, support and develop company management in all key areas;
- ensure technical development continues and new product markets sourced;
- provide regular business reports to VP General Manager Europe & Asia;
- develop strong relationship within Group companies and participate in European team projects;
- improve communications and teamwork, within the company and in connection with the Group.
- maintaining the strategy for employee safety and morale by creating safe working and efficient working environment;
- strategic planning, directing and coordinating the business in compliance with company goals and objectives, in addition in line with Group objectives;
- maintaining customer relationships and supporting new business development, responsible for company Sales management process;
- analysing manufacturing and inventory issues and providing solutions;
- organising and directly workflow to satisfy requirements in a cost-efficient manner;
- directing, supporting and developing the Area Managers in provision and execution of operating strategies and plan;
- investigation and analysing new technology and processes, where feasible, keeping up-to-date company technology;
- maintain the strategy for environmental control and conformance with regulatory standards; managing the strategy for purchasing, stock control, distribution, production-scheduling tasks;
- develop and maintain inter Group communication.
- bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- preferably, master in Business Administration;
- fluent English;
- at least 5 years’ experience as GM or COO managing a middle-size manufacturing company, with responsibility of the business including financial targets;
- at least 3 years’ experience of working in multinational environment;
- strong knowledge of die casting engineering;
- experience of managing sales customer relationships;
- high-level leadership and decision-making skills;
- ability to create and manage a strong managerial team, motivating, influencing and growing people;
- ability to interact with all levels of management;
- excellent communication skills.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.