The General Manager/CEO will be responsible for all business activities. The area of responsibility for this role requires thorough knowledge of the different company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan the different sales and marketing, operational and financial activities.
Main tasks and key responsibilities:
• Set the company strategy and ambition for all business lines; identify opportunities for new business development
• Articulate clear priorities and objectives to create value by increasing revenues, improving operational efficiency, steer financial planning
• Strengthen the organization, create an environment that attracts and retain talents, reinforce company culture and values
• Identify and manage risks (operational, financial etc.)
Experience and qualifications:
• Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in a similar leadership role
• Experience (minimum 3-5 years) in international/innovative organizations in Italy or abroad
• Strong business acumen, proven ability to learn and thrive in different business sectors/contexts
• Ability to analyze value chain flows, identifying optimal and contemporary business models
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify weak spots in a process to improve efficiency
• Excellent design, planning and project management skills
• Good knowledge of manufacturing and management systems
• Degree in Engineering
• Master (in particular MBA) or professional certifications are a plus
• Management consulting experience in a tier-1 firm is a plus
• Fluent English and Italian; knowledge of a third language is a plus
Skills and attitudes:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent technical and communication skills
• Open-minded approach combined with hands-on attitude and relentless focus on results
• Strong leadership, emotional intelligence and teamwork qualities
The fast-growing business context makes the position particularly attractive for high-profile and entrepreneurial candidates.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.
Durante la fase di selezione non verrà trasferita all’Azienda alcuna informazione in merito al Candidato. Solo se la candidatura sarà considerata coerente con la ricerca, verrà chiesta autorizzazione al Candidato per la presentazione.
Qualora non siate contattati entro 60 giorni dalla vostra candidatura, la ricerca è da considerarsi conclusa.