The Candidate will be responsible for managing all the Operations: Logistics Inbound/Outbound, Supply Chain, Quality, Maintenance, Procurement and Production Planning. He/she will set the best strategies and actions to develop and drive the best in class operations, offering the highest possible quality and service level to logistics and supply chain teams, supporting strong revenue growth.
Main tasks and key responsibilities:
- Ensure on-time delivery (24 hours) of all orders across all geographies;
- Identify and implement scalable model to support the international expansion of the group, with a focus on logistics, warehousing and supply chain decisions;
- Optimize supplier base management: secure and negotiate multiple suppliers for each product category; collaborate with CMO on product development and support the CMO in co-developing products with suppliers;
- Optimize replenishment for all the subsidiaries of the group to minimize overall out of stock and overstock;
- Constantly analyze all processes relating to the entire Supply Chain, always identifying new efficiency, productivity, and service objectives;
- Develop and implement a plan to manage SKU rotation and minimize slow-moving inventory;
- Draw up the budget of all the expense and investment items of the departments assigned to him/her;
- Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short- and long-term objectives developed in tandem with General Manager;
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company;
- Coordinate with a CTO to shape an excellent technology/service to serve the OPS across the manufacturing plant and all the subsidiaries of the group.
Experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience and responsibility in operations management and lean processes knowledge, preferably in the ecommerce industry;
- Five or more years of experience in executive leadership roles;
- Previous experience in working with a PE-backed company is a plus;
- English and Italian knowledge: fluent proficiency.
Skills and attitudes:
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity;
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues;
- Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics;
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues;
- Empathy, team and peers management. Strong emotional intelligence to manage any change resistance.
Durante la fase di selezione non verrà trasferita all’Azienda alcuna informazione in merito al Candidato. Solo se la candidatura sarà considerata coerente con la ricerca, verrà chiesta autorizzazione al Candidato per la presentazione.
Qualora non siate contattati entro 60 giorni dalla vostra candidatura, la ricerca è da considerarsi conclusa.