Reporting to Group CFO, the candidate will work as a financial expert in collaboration with all areas of the company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- provide senior management forecast of the company’s profit and loss (income statement), net financial position and operating performance for the upcoming quarter and year to aid senior management in decision making;
- develop and implement forecasting and budgeting tools and systems at group, company, department, product, customer;
- provide senior management with financial performance of the Company projects;
- work on special projects (performance optimization, KPIs implementation and monitoring, market research, M&A);
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Managing Engineering;
- previous experience in similar roles in industrial firms or in auditing/advisory company;
- broad understanding of both accounting and business operations, being in frequent contact with all areas of the enterprise including sales, operations, marketing, treasury, and controlling/ accounting;
- strong communication skills to foster cooperation with all related teams and functions;
- highly analytical, attention to details if necessary;
- good planning and organizational skills;
- results driven;
- knowledge of MS office, Tagetik or consolidation tool and SAP, Navision or ERP is a plus;
- fluent in English.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.