Main tasks and key responsibilities:
• support sales and manage the assigned proposal and offer preparation before the project start;
• collect customer documentation and evaluate bid requests and specifications;
• gather information on buying criteria and selling strategy,pricing, engineering, site services and training;
• select the most competitive plant concept fit for the ultimateproject purposes;
• coordinate the layout;
• delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes;
• interact with customer technical team to present the proposed concept and to validate the key factors;
• coordinate the cost estimations and support in the selection of the most efficient procurement strategy;
• prepare the sales offer and follow up the complete bidding phase till the order is secured;
• launce all the internal project implementation activities and assist the team during the first stages of the project
Experience and qualifications:
• engineering/technical degree or high school diploma
(mechanical engineer will be preferred);
• fluent knowledge of English;
• working experience within sales or technical structures for the products related to Steel business;
• advanced MS Office skills.
Skills and attitudes:
• team working and problem solving approach;
• ability to establish productive relationships in multicultural environments;
• availability for short world-wide business trips.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.