Main tasks and key responsibilities:
• Manage assigned projects from start-up to closure, ensuring that contractual obligations and project targets are met, with specific focus on cost, deliver and quality;
• support sales function in closing phases of order acquisition;
• project planning and scheduling:
- identify the resources required to bring the project to successful completion and ensure they are properly engaged;
- define Macro Planning and guidelines for project execution;
- schedule purchasing plans;
• project monitoring and execution:
- prompt solution of issues to ensure project targets are achieved, engaging all relevant internal and external stakeholders;
- ensure a positive project cash-flow;
- ensure process compliance from project start-up to closure(including Advisory & Commissioning), developing the required documentation and report-out at different stages of the project.
• ensure compliance with contract obligation towards the customer.
Experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering;
• fluent knowledge of English;
• experience in complex projects management in mechanical sector;
• understanding of the requirements and processes needed to support multi-faceted projects which include Mechanical Design & Development, Software development, Software/System architecture, Electronic Hardware Development and Test Equipment Design & Development.
Skills and attitudes:
• Team working and problem solving approach;
• capability to work in a multi-cultural business environment;
• availability for short world-wide business trips.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.