|SOCIETÀ||For a multinational Group Worldwide leader in the metal industry|
|FUNZIONE||PROCESS TECHNOLOGY MANAGER – Ref. PTM/VE|
|SEDE DI LAVORO||North-East|
He/She will be responsible to develop high value designs, achieving plant performances objectives whilst assuring the application of the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety and environmental protection.
- Supervising and advising in the selection and design of correct processes in the project, leading towards optimization in terms of technology, time of implementation and cost.
- Leading identification, creation and/or adoption of appropriate discipline engineering standards, with appropriate consideration of specific international standards and norms.
- Identifying and assessing new technologies and systems to facilitate improvements in design and operability of the process systems.
- Managing and reviewing output of conceptual design into feasibility studies, functional specifications, and Basis of Design.
- Verifying and endorsing process simulations.
- Engineering/technical degree (chemical or process engineering);
- English fluent;
- deep knowledge of Metal industry norms;
- at least 10 years of experience in the Metal industry (Plant manufacturing);
- at least 5 years of experience and proven track record in metal processing studies, process simulation and project development;
- knowledge of: Compliance (Local/National and International Standard and Codes); Plant Design, Revamping and Upgrading Plants, Contractor's Documentation; Plant construction; Production System Design, Production system engineering; Process Design, Process Simulation, Process Review.
- Problem Solving skills;
- spirit of enterprise;
- relations management.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.