For an international Group operating in the HVAC sector we are looking for
SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER GERMANY – SSG/MP
Sede di Lavoro
He/She will be responsible to provide a full technical and commercial support to Sales Engineers, as well as directly to customers, and will assure a commercial coverage of the assigned territory, being capable to get in touch with all the job’s players (Consultants, Contractors, Engineering Companies, End Users).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide full technical and commercial support to chiller/AHU sales engineers as well as directly to customers.
- Directly execute the whole sales process: product selection, quotation, sales order, purchase order, delivery arrangement, invoicing process, commissioning organization.
- Perform the first contract review once the order is taken and take the needed actions in case of gaps between what agreed with customer and what written in the received order.
- Set-up and follow-up sales quotations.
- Cooperate with After sales service colleagues to manage eventual claims.
- Capable to get in touch with all the job’s players: Consultants, Contractors, Engineering Companies, End Users.
- Take ownership of the needs of customer as well as of sales colleagues.
- Execute product presentations to customers.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Technical Degrees is desired (Direct technical sales experience will be considered if non-graduated).
- 3-5 years of related HVAC Product sales.
- Fluency in German and English language (Italian is preferable).
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point), Internet and Database. The knowledge of Autocad and Project management software is highly appreciated.
- Problem Solving, Customer Service, Oral Communication, Professionalism.