For an international Group operating in the HVAC sector we are looking for
SALES ENGINEER GERMANY – SEG/MP
Sede di Lavoro
He/She will be responsible to provide a full commercial coverage of the assigned area in Germany, being capable to get in touch with all the job’s players (Consultants, Contractors, Engineering Companies, End Users). He/She will report to the Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously pioneering new customers in the area.
- Support existing customers and perform a continuous business volume increase.
- Follow Consultants to realize spec-in.
- Coordinate the team’s sales activities.
- Provide monthly sales forecast for his region related to all products and analyze his/her own sales.
- Perform a regular projects pipeline follow up, being always updated on the sales level status compared with budget, as well as propose actions to cover the eventual gap and realize related action plans.
- Meet and exceed prescribed sales targets.
- Directly execute the whole sales process: product selection, quotation, negotiation.
- Deal the negotiations by always performing competitors analysis, securing products offer adequacy and/or detailed information to HQ in case of price discount needs.
- Execute product presentations to customers and perform training to customers.
- Observe Market and identify new trends to be promptly and exhaustively shared with Marketing.
- Cooperate with After sales service colleagues in order to manage eventual claims, as well as to define a common commercial strategy to win projects through a joint (sales and service) proposal.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering (Direct sales experience will be considered if non graduated).
- 5-10 years of related HVAC Product sales.
- Fluency in German and English language (Italian is preferable).
- Computer Skills: Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Internet software; Project Management software and Database software.
- Problem Solving, Customer Service, Oral Communication, Business Acumen, Strategic Thinking, Professionalism.