For a leading player in the heating sector we are looking for a
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – Rif. FCN/MP
Sede di Lavoro
He/She will be responsible for financial reporting being in compliance with IFRS/corporate guidelines and local accounting rules according to timetables set by the Group Finance. The Controller will conduct performance management in the plant and ensure the Company is complying with all local regulations and legislation. Additionally the Controller will be a Financial Business Partner in supporting the company’s (financial) strategy and a sparring partner of the CFO and Managing Director.
• Conduct financial reporting (including actual, forecast and budget);
• Prepare KPIs and plant reports in accordance to Group policy/Accounting principles;
• Prepare financial forecast (e.g. EBITDA forecast and liquidity) and ensure best estimate based on commitment from local management. If negative deviations (actual vs. forecast) take actions to close the gap;
• Monitor balance-sheet and KPIs related to solidity and liquidity. Initiate required action towards Group Treasury (NWC, overdues, equity ratios and cash availability);
• Conduct cash management and ensure cash position is in line with internal NIBD and credit limits set by Group Treasury;
• Prepare investments requests with pay-back/profitability calculations in accordance with Group guidelines;
• Monitor and report foreign currency exposure to Group treasury, according to group policy, to limit currency risk;
• Responsible for Year-end processes and the completion of the annual accounts;
• Responsible for coordination of the audit and relationship with auditors;
• Responsible for the tax calculation for the entity and coordination with tax advisor if necessary. He/she is responsible that the entity is in compliance with local laws (gaap), tax regulations, VAT or other relevant legal requirements. Local documentation requirements regarding transfer prices are his/her responsibility. He/she is also responsible for compliance with updated group guidelines in transfer pricing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related education
• 9+ years accounting or related experience with 5 years prior supervisory or management experience preferred
• Excellent analytical skills
• Knowledge of Italian tax laws and regulations
• AS400 or similar experience
• Preferable financial experience within manufacturing industry
• Possesses effective managerial skills
• Excellent verbal, presentations an written communications skills
• Fluent in English and Italian
If you are not contacted within 60 days after your application, the research has to be considered ended. Your professional profile will remain in evidence for any other selections coherent with your experience.