For a multinational Group worldwide leader in the metal industry
SALES DIRECTOR EUROPE – Ref. SDE/VE
Sede di Lavoro
Reporting to the Group Sales EVP, he/she will have the responsibility of coordinating the Sales structure for the European area. He/She will plan and implement Sales and Marketing to reach the assigned Sales budget, managing internal resources (Area Sales Manager, Key Account Managers), in contact with the customers, in order to strengthen the promotion and sales of the macro-area assigned.
- promote the technologies and product assigned;
- reach the Sales assigned budget;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing and potential customers through targeted actions;
- identify new business opportunities for the assigned geographic areas, business/market;
- prepare and conduct technical and commercial negotiations in line with Corporate guidelines;
- prepare and implement Marketing strategies including public relations;
- maintain, develop and update the database of new clients;
- monitor the evolution of the markets/areas of expertise and report periodically feedback (market analysis, competitors, customers, etc..
- degree in Engineering;
- fluent English;
- experience as Sales Director, Sales Manager or Area Manager in plant engineering companies;
- good knowledge of steel plants (long products, flat products, steelmaking);
- people management skills;
- excellent interpersonal skills and Customer focus;
- good stress management;
- strong results orientation;
- initiative and decision-spirit;
- innovative approach.
If you are not contacted within 60 days after your application, the research has to be considered ended. Your professional profile will remain in evidence for any other selections coherent with your experience.