|SOCIETÀ||For a multinational Group Worldwide leader in the metal industry|
|FUNZIONE||TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER – Ref. TSM/VE|
|SEDE DI LAVORO||North-East|
He/She will be responsible to plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain, develop and increase sales in accordance with agreed business plans.
- identifying business opportunities within the Metal Producers Market;
- promoting best technology and products to Clients;
- preparing Sales Offers coherently to Headquarters guidelines;
- supporting foreign colleagues from Headquarter during technical and commercial negotiations, quickly reporting to the HQ in Italy;
- plan and implement local marketing strategy, including Public Relations;
- maintain, develop and update customer database;
- maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support and liaison;
- monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information;
- carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys;
- liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- English fluent;
- good knowledge of main metal machinery contracts;
- high understanding of the commercial functions;
- at least fifteen years experience in steel industry with previous experience in emerging markets;
- an excellent record within the Metal industry;
- clear understanding of Indian social and political environment;
- excellent communication skills;
- ability to communicate well, laterally and vertically within an organisation: able to liase with stakeholders and capable of constructive engagement with key customers;
- ability to carry out business activities in a multi-cultural environment and exercise intercultural sensitivity with the Company’s socio/political environment
- influencing and motivating skills;
- open approach.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.