|SOCIETÀ||For the Italian branch of a Multinational diversified Group|
|FUNZIONE||SALES ENGINEER/TECHNICAL TRAINER – Ref. FPT/VE|
|SEDE DI LAVORO||Northeast Italy|
As a key member of the Team, within the Application Engineering Department, belonging to the Product Management area, he/she will contribute to the financial success of the company by researching and interpreting the needs of customers and future trends within the industrial cutting tools world.
- transfer the value of the products to customers, partners and associates by offering technical training and consulting support;
- create and maintain training courses;
- obtain documents and tools from subject experts;
- provide hands-on demonstrations, with the support of lectures, PowerPoint presentations and other means;
- develop and maintain expertise in all product segments: Circular Saw Blades and Routing;
- work closely with Marketing and Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing to identify and develop training/sales tools.
- degree level education (or equivalent) in a technical discipline, preferably Engineering;
- fluent in English language (other languages are a plus);
- consolidates experience in the wood industry, good knowledge of non-ferrous metals and plastic materials, cutting and profiling;
- 5 or more years of experience within a multinational company, used to work in a structured organization;
- minimum 5 years of experience in product training and developing training material across several mediums;
- strong communication skills and speaking ability;
- self-motivated and organized;
- extensive travelling worldwide is foreseen.
Qualora non siate contattati entro 60 giorni dalla vostra segnalazione, la ricerca è da considerarsi conclusa.
Il vostro profilo professionale sarà comunque tenuto in evidenza per eventuali altre selezioni coerenti con la vostra esperienza.