|SOCIETÀ||For a multinational global provider of wireless M2M technology and value-added services including connectivity cloud|
|FUNZIONE||PRODUCT MANAGER M2M/CELLULAR AUTOMOTIVE – Ref. PMC/VE|
|SEDE DI LAVORO||Trieste|
He/She is an experienced Product Manager of automotive cellular applications, to join a global organization, able to bring enthusiasm and skills for managing and launching new and innovative wireless products. The candidate should be an experienced Product Manager in the wireless industry with segment experience in automotive, and knowledgeable about software aspects and architecture of automotive applications. The job requires overseas travelling, being fluent in English.
- Creating product requirements and building business case for new and innovative products.
- Experienced in embedded SW environment, SW applications and services, which are necessary for cellular in automotive use; for example, Linux embedded, Windows embedded, Java SE/ME, Android, QNX, Software Management service (OTA, OMA/DM), etc..
- Establishing and maintaining product line roadmaps by prioritizing solutions to align with market opportunities.
- Managing product certification, carrier acceptance and technology providers.
- Working collaboratively with Sales, Engineering and Marketing teams to meet market needs and coordinate the product launch.
- Function as a technical contact point for customers, operators and internal requests.
- Understand and communicate customer’s technical, product & service requirements.
- Analyze and keep abreast of market trends.
- Maintain knowledge of carrier technology migration and development plans.
- Participate in Industry meeting groups.
- Documentation handling (product specification, User Guides, Product Change Notice, internal progress reporting etc.).
- 5 ~ 10 years of experience as a PM in the wireless telecoms industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (Electronics, telecoms or computer sciences preferred).
- Experience in managing products through the entire life cycle.
- Experienced in Cellular and GNSS technologies.
- Able to communicate with customers from Engineering to Director level.
- Excellent team working skills.
- No restriction on overseas travel.
- Fluent in English; other languages is an advantage.
If you are not contacted within 60 days from your report, you may consider the research complete.
However, your professional profile will continue to be held under consideration for any other position consistent with your experience.